MLPLR Level pressure sensor for wastewater lift station with range of 7.6 m / 25 ft (cable 5 m / 16 ft) MLPLCABLE-FT Extra cable requested for MLPLG and MLPLR. Cost per extra foot.
- 4-20mA models include guaranteed lightning protection at no additional cost.
- 16-bit internal digital error correction for cost-effective low Total Error Band (TEB)3.
- 316L SS housing construction.
- Non-fouling Kynar® diaphragm for superior resistance to puncture.
- 2-year warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- User-rangeable analog output ensures compatibility as requirements change.
- RS485 modified-MODBUS compatible interface allows up to 128 transmitters on a single bus.
- Standard dual (analog & RS485) outputs simplify interface to controls, data collection, and telemetry systems.
- Built in the U.S.A. ARRA Section 1605 Compliant.
|Pressure Ranges - Relatives||Infinite between 0...5 thru 0...100 ft W.C||Can be provided with custom calibration at no extra cost. For fluids other than water, the specific gravity must be given at the time the order is placed. Level range may be specified in units of PSI, inches WC or feet WC. Maid Labs uses the International Standard conversion of 2.3067 feet WC/psi.|
|Accuracy - Static||Standard ±0.5% FS||Static accuracy includes the combined effects of non-linearity, hysteresis, and non-repeatability at room temperature (25°C). Total Error Band (TEB) includes static accuracy, plus thermal dependencies, over the compensated temperature range.|
|Accuracy - Total Error Band||Standard ±0.5% FS|
|4-20mA + RS485|
|Level range may be specified in units of PSI, inches WC or feet WC. Maid Labs uses the International Standard conversion of 2.3067 feet WC/psi.|
|Certifications - CE||EN50081-1, EN50082-2|
Electrical - Load Resistance(VDC)
|11...28 VDC |
|Nominal values may be higher depending upon cable length. Internal lightning protection increases the minimum-required supply voltage from 8VDC to 11VDC, due to internal resistance of the surge protectors. In addition, cable resistance (~70Ω / 1000ft) adds to the supply requirement. In order to insure proper system operation, calculate the minimum required supply voltage (at the source) as follows: For two-part (internal+external) system (recommended): MINIMUM SUPPLY VOLTAGE = 11.6 + 0.022 (CABLE LENGTH x 0.07) VDC For internal only protector (standard with 4-20mA output): MINIMUM SUPPLY VOLTAGE = 11 + 0.022 (CABLE LENGTH x 0.07) VDC|