NEMA 4X enclosure 10 x 8 inches (25 x 20 x 10 cm) with transparent cover (-TR) or opaque cover (-GR) (Instrument, battery, cellular modem and pass-through fittings and handle not included). Part number of optional locking latch (corner screws included) : MLENCPOLY-LATCH
- Designed to accommodate a Volucalc Hybrid, a FlowMaid or a SensorMaid with communication module, antenna, and battery. (Equipment not included)
- Provides exceptional protection when equipment is hosed cleaned or wet.
- Ideal in very corrosive environments.
- Dimensions: 10.25 in. X 14 in. X 5.5 in. (254 mm x 356 mm x 140 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Standards (before modification of the case)
- UL 508A (File E352997)
- Complies with standards:
- NEMA, types 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 5, 6 / 6P *, 12 and 13
- IP66 / IP68 * (IEC 529)
- Polycarbonate resin housing. It can be easily cut or drilled.
- Improved anti-UV agents provide protection against weathering.
- Stainless steel lever type “latch” door closers that can accommodate a padlock (IP66)
- Door closing device using 4 screws (IP68)
- The housing can be fitted with a transparent polycarbonate cover.
- Molded hinge with stainless steel pin.
- Integrated mounting brackets.
- Service temperatures between 125 ° C and -40 ° C (257 ° F to -40 ° F). Check the equipment operating temperature which may be lower.
*This enclosure is IP68 and Nema 6 / 6P with the cover door closed with screws, not the latch. It is the user’s responsibility to tight the accessories cables properly and keep the door gasket cleaned.