Use of our software products ("Software") is subject to this MAIDMAPS License ("License") including the Limited Warranty terms set forth below.
If you do not accept these terms, you are not entitled to use our Software. If you comply with the MAIDMAPS License and Limited Warranty terms and want to use our Software, click on the link "Click here accept the licence agreement and to validate your account”, which is part of the “Email account validation”.
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and MAID LABS TECHNOLOGIES INC, Granby, Quebec, Canada ("MAID LABS").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROMPTLY ERASE THE DOWNLOADED SOFTWARE AND ALL THE COPIES AND PROMPLY RETURN THE CD-ROM/FLOPPY DISK/MEMORY CARD/DOWNLOAD PACKAGE AND ACCOMPANYING ITEMS TO THE PLACE YOU OBTAINED THEM. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AND THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS LICENSE AND THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY. IF NOT, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE.
The License is subject to Laws of the province of Quebec and the Court of Quebec is the only competent court for disputes related to this License or the use of the Software and/or Hardware. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods is hereby excluded from application to this License.
1) GRANT OF LICENSE: This MAID LABS License Agreement ("License") permits you to use the MAID LABS computer program and related data included in the accompanying package acquired with this License. This License is non-exclusive and non-transferable.
This License does not imply any rights to future upgrades or updates of the Software. The use of any upgrades or updates of the Software is governed by this License and may be subject to additional rules.
2) COPYRIGHT: The copyrights and other intellectual or proprietary rights to the Software and Hardware are owned by MAID LABS or its suppliers. You may backup or archive your data and use the software on multiple computers. You may not copy the product manual(s) or written materials accompanying the Software. You only become the owner of the material data carrier and you do not acquire the ownership of the Software.
3) OTHER RESTRICTIONS: The hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of Software and Hardware is prohibited. You are not permitted to fully or partly modify the Software, to analyze it by means of reverse-engineering, to decompile or disassemble the Software, or to make products derived from it. If you wish to obtain information that is necessary to ensure the interoperability of the Software with third party software, please contact MAID LABS at support@MAIDLABS.com.
4) CONFIDENTIALITY: You acknowledge and agree that the Software was developed at considerable time and expense by MAID LABS and is confidential to and a trade secret of MAID LABS. You agree to maintain the Software in strict confidence and not to disclose or provide access thereto to any person. If you would nevertheless grant another person (unauthorized) access to the Software, you guarantee that such person accepts the terms and conditions of this License and you will indemnify MAID LABS and its authorized distributors against any claim of such person.
MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1) You may only use the Software after having read the instructions supplied with it before you use it or received training from maid Labs or a representative. If you have any difficulty using the Software, consult the instructions to check if you are using it correctly or contact Maid Labs.
2) Local environmental conditions and/or incomplete data can cause calculation errors in the Software. MAID LABS cannot warrant that the MAID LABS product and data carrier operates error-free.
3) Neither MAID LABS nor any authorized representatives of MAID LABS shall in any way be liable to you and you hereby waive any direct, indirect, economic, special, commercial, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages (including without limitation), lost profits, loss of business revenue or earnings, lost data, damages caused by delay or failure to realize expected savings (arising from or in connection with the use or performance of the Software and/or Hardware, even if MAID LABS or an authorized representative of MAID LABS is aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation is intended to apply and does apply without regard to whether such damages are claimed, ascertained or brought in an action or claim sounding in tort (including negligence) or in contract, or other warranty, or any other law or form of action. In no event shall MAID LABS's liability to you or to any third party claiming through you, exceed the purchase price of the Hardware and/or Software you purchase. This Limited Warranty shall not exclude or limit the liability of MAID LABS for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of MAID LABS, in jurisdictions which do not allow such exclusion or limitation.
4) You cannot transfer this Limited Warranty to another person.
5) This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages. If any portion of this Limited Warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not invalidate or render unenforceable the entire Limited Warranty, but rather the Limited Warranty shall be construed as if not containing the particular invalid or unenforceable provision or provisions, and the rights and obligations of each party shall be construed and enforced accordingly.