Level monitor, Open channel flow meter, SSO recorder
- Starting from $1250, powerful and economical monitoring device to record stormwater, level, flow, volume and discrete events
- Meets Canadian WSER 2015 wastewater regulation
- MAIDmaps enabled : Out of the Box SCADA - Get real time data, warnings and alarms on your computer or intelligent phone
- Easily configurable using included configuration software
- Select from 11 open channel flow formulas
- Download to USB drive and Web
- Compact (4.5 x 3.9 x 2.2 in.)
- Power supply and 1 year battery energy saving mode
- 2 Gb recording capacity and 3 years warranty, parts and labor
Municipal Wastewater: ERRIS & WSER
The Effluent Regulatory Reporting Information System (ERRIS) allows regulatees to submit various reports required under the Wastewater Systems Effluent Regulations (WSER). It utilizes Environment Canada's Single Window system where WSER regulatees establish user accounts, manage their organization information and connect to ERRIS.
Requirements for monitoring, record-keeping, reporting and toxicity testing are specified in the Regulations.
Online reporting - Effluent Regulatory Reporting Information System (ERRIS)
Guidance on the Effluent Regulatory Reporting Information System (ERRIS) (PDF version, 5,918 KB) - Step-by-step instructions on how to report under the Wastewater Systems Effluent Regulations using ERRIS
Timeline for the WSER (PDF version, 105 KB) - a summary of important dates and deadlines for the WSER
Municipal wastewater systems with combined sewer overflows are required to report for each month the number of days that effluent was deposited and the volume of effluent deposited via each overflow point.